If you’re trying to get on some type of rapper level life, check out our list of the 25 most expensive Rolex replica watches ever sold.
When I think of a fancy person, especially a rich businessman, I think of a shiny Rolex sitting atop their wrist. Rolexs have always been referred to as the “gentleman’s watch” and is a go-to brand for anyone looking to be impressive and show off. They’re well-suited and well-designed for anyone who has class or wants to pretend they’re very professional and classy. I feel this way about my Apple Watch, which I think helps me assert some type of social dominance. I used to wear a fancy watch and then decided I really wanted something that connects to my phone. Also, Rolex watches are expensive and a girl is not spending her money on any of that.
Replica rolex submariner automatic two tone watches are known all over the world for being made well, and some would even say that it’s like a signature heirloom – with timeless designs and quality that lasts many lifetimes. While there are people who might see a Rolex as a mere status symbol (nothing wrong with that), there are others who truly find a priceless value in them as part of a valuable collection or something they identify with.
The price is not just based on design and details. For most of their watches, the prices were derived from the age and rarity. Some watches were made only once, which contributes to the price. People who bought vintage Rolex watches did not only get a great timepiece, they also bought themselves a piece of history. If you’re feeling super fancy and want to know more about expensive watches, take a look at the 11 Watches Most Popular with Celebrities.
Quite frankly, the making of a Rolex justifies the price. Most of their masterpieces are adorned with diamonds and bands made of either platinum or gold. Even the dials are sometimes made with diamonds, The more intricate or unique the design is, the more expensive. To find the most expensive Rolex watches ever sold, we used data from CNBC and Crown and Caliber. We ranked them by price, so the most expensive will be at number one. Keep reading to learn about some pricey timepieces. (Note – the images shown throughout the text do not correspond to the actual Rolex watches on our list, but only serve an illustrative purpose.)
25. Rolex Day-Date automatic-self-wind Men’s Watch 228206IBM
23. Rolex Day-Date 40 President Yellow Watch 228348 Diamond Bezel Baguette Diamond Dial
22. Rolex Day-Date Automatic Ice Blue Dial Platinum Men’s Watch 228206IBLSRP
21. Rolex Masterpiece Swiss-automatic unisex-child Watch 18946
20. Rolex Day-Date II 41 President Platinum Watch Ice Blue Dial 218206
19. Rolex Daytona Swiss-automatic Men’s Watch 116506
18. Platinum President Automatic Men’s Watch 228206IBLDP
17. Rolex Datejust II 41mm Ice Blue Dial Platinum President Men’s Watch 218206
16. Rolex Daytona Replica For Men Cosmograph Ice Blue Dial Platinum Men’s Watch 116506IBLSO
15. Rolex Day-Date II 41 President Platinum Watch Ice Blue Diamond Dial 218206
14. Rolex DAY-DATE 36MM Swiss-automatic unisex-child Watch 118346
13. Rolex Pearlmaster automatic-self-wind Women’s Watch 86349SAFUBL
12. Rolex Men’s Day-Date Automatic White Diamond Silver Dial President Platinum
11. Rolex Submariner for Cartier
10. Paul Newman Rolex Daytona
9. Steve McQueen 1967 Rolex Submariner
8. Paul Newman Ferrari Red Rolex Daytona 6565
7. Rolex Platinum Pearlmaster 18956
6. Dr. Rajendra Prasad’s Gold Rolex Oyster
5. James Bond 1973 Rolex 5513
4. Rolex GMT 116769TBR
3. Eric Clapton 1971 Rolex Daytona
2. 1942 Rolex Chronograph
1. Antimagnetique Reference 4113 from 1942
Rolex watches have been one of the most prominent and trusted luxury brands in the world ever since their first watch came out. It is now an investment, a status symbol, a fashion must-have, and for some, a collector’s item. Even if the Rolex you have is not as pricey as the 25 most expensive Rolex watches ever sold, having one is enough to be proud of.